Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Life is Getting in the Way

I didn't realize that it has been almost a year since I last updated this blog. Oops. Sorry about that. Life has certainly been crazy right now. I haven't really had the time or the creative push to get new inventory items in my shop, so I've decided that until I can get quite a few new items created, my shop is on vacation.

Once my quilt guild's quilt show is over, I will have a lot more time to create items for my Etsy shop. I'm working with creating more items made from recycled books. One is taking old children's books and turning the covers into an e-reader holder. I'm really excited to figure that out.

I will do my best to stay more up-to-date on this blog, but you can always check out Facebook as well as I seem to be on there all the time. Thank you for understanding that I needed a break for a while. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at acraftywitchetsyshop@gmail.com or message me on Etsy. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment